Monday, December 6, 2010

All Things Dragons Challenge hosted by Me





If you'd like To Enter, Scroll to the linky at the bottom of this post.



Alright, this is a challenge I'm hosting for fun. I seem to be forgetting all about dragons and their beauty so TADA! I made this challenge. My goal is to read at least ten dragon books in 2011. This challenge includes books of all decades. As long as it's dragon related of course.






Here's some more info and what you
must do:

*Books must be related to dragons but can include other mythical/paranormal creatures.

*Reading should begin Jan 1st 2011 through Dec 31st 2011.

*All are welcome to join. (You don't have to have a blog or website).
*All books published and/or coming soon (before the end date) are acceptable.

*Any format is good. Whether you reading from a kindle or straight from a physical book, doesn't matter.

*Grab the
All things Dragons Challenge button and post it(if you have one) to your blog/site. Post the books you'll be reading as well(you can gradually add/change to your list as the days go by).
*If in the future you write a review, please display the link to that post HERE. I'd love to see it!


(Levels) How many books?

1-5 Book(s)... Dragons are cool.

6-10 Books... I live for Dragons.

11-15 Books... I'm feeling the heat.

16-20 Books... I'm BREATHING FIRE!



If you'd like to see a list of dragon books you can click Here for a list or Here for more lists. These lists are the shelves at Goodreads.com

There's a lot to choose from.


Here is what I choose so far. I might narrow it down later. Click images for Goodreads link.





























































Are You up for the Challenge?
Enter the Your name and blog. Link the post (from your blog) relating to the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. awwww you forgot the best Dragon book of all, The Society On Da Run! :(

    ReplyDelete