Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday







Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by
Should be Reading in which anyone can join to share a quote or two sentences from a book they are currently reading.



"'Look, do you want the tip or not?'
'Yeah, go ahead.' My eyes were on the scrap of paper. Anna. Even though I knew it was just one of Daisy's cheap tricks, her name in blood looked beautiful.
'Anna Korlov. Murdered in 1958.'"

~*~

"Someone is following me. The sensation is so acute that I can actually feel my eyes try to slip through my skull and part the hair in the back of my head..."

-Anna Dressed in Blood

~*~


3 comments:

  1. Love both the teasers!! here's mine:

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished this last week it was awesome! Hope you're enjoying it.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teaser. I want to read this book. I've heard so much about it. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-9-20-11.html

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete