Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Best of the Good ol'days







My trip to Memory Lane.

Do you have that special book, movie, or something that brings back that unique smile from so many years ago?

Featured Book:

Here's a book I read awhile back and still re-read till now:

Never After by Dan Elconin

I had such a good time with Never After and the characters. It was actually the beginning of my reading binge. I wish Dan Elconin would write another book. That would be a dream come true. And he's pretty good looking.
;)

Do you have a favorite author who you wish would write another book?

Featured Movie:

The Mummy Returns. I was in my early teens when I first watched this:



But that fight was probably the most coolest thing my 14 year old eyes have ever scene. Nefertiri and Anck Su Namun kicked ass!

*Skip to 0:35



Do you have a movie or scene from a movie you can never forget?

Featured Music:


Demi Lavato - Hold up
This is so 8th grade...
AND I'M LOVIN' IT!

Demi Lavato just released her latest album and most of the songs are worth hearing. Her album is worth buying...and I mean the actual album...from Target or Best Buy.
90's style!
;)



Do you have a singer from when you were young or a song that will stick by you forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment